Cherry Cycles is the only solo woman owned bicycle shop in Minneapolis, MN. Cherry Cycles operates to provide educational, thorough, and compassionate service especially to people of color, femme, trans, two-spirit, women, LGBTQIA, and other under-served cyclists. In creating a no-pressure environment, we work to establish each individual's needs to provide the best bikes, products, and services available. We aim to be non-judgmental, as interested in learning as teaching, and work to support and grow a diverse cycling population.
Your Bicycle Shop Rights
· You have the right to be treated with respect and patience
· You have the right to be spoken to in terms that you understand
· You have the right to approve every or decline any service
· You have the right to approve how much you are willing pay for services and parts
· You have the right to be notified of all potentially dangerous problems
· You have the right to a truthful projected time estimate of component failure
· You have the right to an explanation of all recommended services
· You have a right to a reasonable time estimate
· You have a right to compensation for un-honored service contracts
· You have the right to informed and honest service quotes
· You have the right to service unburdened by prejudice against person or bike
Shop Worker Rights
· We have a right to be treated with respect and patience.
· We have a right to encourage safety and proper maintenance.
· We have a right to request approval if additional labor charges are necessary.
· We have a right to charge storage fees for bikes left for extended periods of time.
· We have a right to charge for damage that may occur after a bike leaves the shop.
· We have a right to quote bike return times that reflect seasonal influxes of business.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, comments, or proposed amendments.